By accessing and using our website for your reading, referencing or booking, you fully acknowledge your understanding and accepting, as well as agreeing not to violate our Term and Condition. You agree that you will use our Website for legal purposes only. You also agree to not use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website.
You are here and you agree to be fully responsible for any lost, expense, claim, liability, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this statement.
Please also be noted that NL travel service reserves the rights to cancel or terminate any booking if it’s in such case: (1) required by law; (2) payment is not made in time; (3) ticket availability issues; (4) system errors or any technical problems that may cause us in processing customer’s request.
We encourage you to read the following terms and conditions carefully before purchasing our products. If you object to any of it please leave this website immediately.
NL travel service reserves the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be understood as acceptance of this agreement.
To reserve a ticket, You:
Must be at least 18 years old
Should make your booking at least 1 week before your travel date.
Provide us all bellowing required information:
• Full name and passport number of passengers
• Dates of travelling
• Your preferred train(s) or expected time
• Ticket type (Soft berth, hard berth, soft seat, hard seat, normal cabin, or VIP cabin)
• Number of adults and children (with date of birth to be counted at the time of travel).
Have to pay for the change fee service (USD5.00) and the different fees between the old reservation and new reservation.
The booking is only effective when your payment is confirmed.
NL travel service is a third party online booking agent. We are therefore not to be responsible to any issue occurs during the transportation or the train services provided by Vietnam Railways and private train companies such as Pumpkin Express, Livitrans, Fanxipan Express, Sapaly... Thus, please direct any inquiries or complaints to the corresponding people in charge.
During Christmas, New Year, Lunar New Year and public holidays (30 Apr - 01 May' 02 Sep), it is very hard to confirm the train ticket and therefore the ticket price will rise 20% on average, as a result of high traffic volume by domestic travellers. If you are travelling in this season, please make your reservation as soon as possible.
- Hard-seat refers to the ticket option of hard non-armchair seat, with air-conditioner in cabin.
- Soft-seat refers to the ticket option of soft non-armchair seat, with air-conditioner in cabin.
- Hard-berth refers to the ticket option of hard bed on a cabin, shared with 5 other people
- Soft-berth refers to the ticket option of soft bed on a cabin, shared with 3 other people
- 4 berth-cabin refers to the cabin where 4 people share one cabin, which 4 berths in each cabin
- 2 berth-private cabin refers to (a) the cabin with only 2 berths where 2 people share one cabin (b) the cabin with 4 berths but two upper berths are removed or fold up where 2 people share one cabin.
All fares are quoted in USD and are subject to change depending on each supplier that performs the services without notice or by the reservation month, travel date and demand for seats. You will be responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessment arising out of your use of the products and services available from the site. The fare is for one-way trip and inclusive of fees, service charges and exclusive of bank charges.
1. Under 5 years: free if they are sharing bed with their parents.From 5 to under 9 years old (and shorter than 1m): 95% of adult price or two children travel as one adult if they share bed.
2.Over 10 years old: 100% of adult price.
Note: Each Adult allow to take one children only!
After we have received your booking we will send you an email confirming your trek and follow up with more information about your booking.
* Upon confirmation of any reservation full payment is required. It must be sent to our account by credit card. If it is not received on time, we may cancel the reservation. Any bank charge levied by the sending bank relating to transfers to NL travel service must be paid by the customer.
For any changes (by phone, email or internet) to the existing reservation, passenger will be charged for 5$ per / ticket, maximum 20$ per booking + any extra fee that the train company may add for late changes & for service fee and the change may cause your fare increases as a result. So, passengers are encouraged to check out your schedule carefully before booking a ticket to avoid unexpected charges.
Changes should be made at least 07 days before the departure date to ensure your requests are met.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
Cancelation and amendment must be notified us by email.
For tickets from Hanoi to Sapa and return
Canceled booking is 10 days before departer of the train ticket 0% x Total value of canceled tickets
1. Cancel the booking within 9 days - 08 days before departer of the train ticket 10% x total value of canceled tickets
2. Cancel the booking within 8 days - 07 days before departer of the train ticket 20% x total value of canceled tickets
3. Cancellations within 07 days ticket - 05 days before departer of the train ticket 40% x Total value of canceled tickets
4. Cancellations within 05 days - 3 days before departer of the train ticket 50 % x Total value of canceled tickets
5. Cancel 02 days (48 hours) before departer of the train ticket 100% x Total value of canceled tickets
Changing of travel dates for train, after you have received your train ticket voucher, will be charged: 5$ per / ticket, maximum 20$ per booking + any extra fee that the train company may add for late changes. Note that is is not always possible to change the travel date..
For tickets traveling on Thong Nhat trains (Reunification Trains)
1. 30% cost of ticket will be charged in case of cancellation or amendment after the Booking Confirmation issued.
2. 50% cost of ticket will be charged in case of cancellation or amendment upon e-ticket issued.
Please scan your passports to us at email@example.com or Contact us for verification process.
3. 100% cost of ticket will be charged in case of cancellation or amendment made within 3 days before the departure date.
NL travel service reserves the rights to cancel your booking with a prior notice and a full refund will be made to you if any error due from us.
NL travel service offers our dear customer the free ticket delivery service within Vietnam territory for all booking from Hanoi to Sapa and return. To ensure your tickets are well delivered, please provide us your hotel address, attention person at least 6 days before your departure date and notice us at least 4 days if any change of address to avoid any lost or missed. Contact us IMMEDIATELY if you do not receive the ticket before your departure time one hour..
For other trips from North to South of Vietnam (Reunification Trains), e-ticket will be sent to you upon your payment or schedule is fixed. Please print out the e-ticket at home, hotel or our kiosks at any station to get on the train.
This statement is complied with Vietnam Laws, which will be applied if any dispute arises between NL travel service and you.